Complaint Policy

When a student has a complaint, it must be first brought to the Administrator or Owner of the School. There will then be a meeting to determine if a resolution can be made. If this does solve the complaint, you will be required to fill out a formal complaint form with the Commission on Postsecondary Education ( or call 702-486-7330). See below.

Cancellation of Enrollment

Cancellation policy for our agreement to enroll provides that the agreement to Enroll may be cancelled within 3 days for a full refund. To cancel an enrollment during this grace period, a signed document requesting cancellation of enrollment must be received prior to the 72 hour expiration of this grace period. I understand that after 72 hours, the refund policy in the Catalog is the only policy that applies.


Student Notice